We are looking for highly motivated people to complete our Frontend team and start work with the greatest clients you might ever seen. We design, build, and support enterprise level ecommerce solutions for global players. Extremely professional team, true Agile environment. Sound’s interesting?
The Ideal Candidate
- understanding of progressive web app design, headless approach;
- good knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well;
- desire to learn, think creatively and share knowledge with others;
- strong communication skills;
- Intermediate strong English (verbal, written).
As a Senior React Developer, you will deliver expert-level knowledge about web front-end development standards and platforms, performance and user experience & share it with the team. You will be responsible for making engineering design decisions and building innovative, human-centered, high-throughput web applications. You should be equally comfortable starting from scratch as well as diving into an existing project to make it better. You will also be expected to be a role model on coding standards, tools, platforms and other best practices for the web team.
As a consultant and as a binding part between developers and our clients you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and the means to communicate complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.