In your role as a React JS developer, you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech Digital commerce practice and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
A seasoned professional with 4-5 years of industry experience with a spread of 2-3 years in React JS development experience with an emphasis on e-commerce platform implementations.
With a strong command of the below skills:
- Third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- REST APIs, offline storage in mobile apps, Native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth elegant looking UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Framework: React JS & React Native 0.4 - 0.62, Boostrap
- Tools: Npm, yarn, expo, Hermes, Gradle and pods (ios development), react-native CLI tools, third party tools such as react re-animated, etc, and Git or SVN.
-IDE: vscode, android studio, and Xcode
- Flexbox, Reactotron, Native UI components, HTML, CSS, JIRA.
What we ask for
Work with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Use native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
Understand REST APIs, offline storage in mobile apps.
Understand the native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Build pixel-perfect, smooth elegant looking UIs across both mobile platforms.
Maintain code and write code following best practices to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Work on a framework such as React JS & React Native 0.4 - 0.62, Boostrap
Use tools such as Npm, yarn, expo, Hermes, Gradle and pods (ios development), react-native CLI tools, third party tools such as react re-animated, etc, and Git or SVN. IDE: vscode, android studio, and Xcode Miscellaneous: flexbox for designing, Reactotron or any debugger tools, Native UI components, or related libraries. Knowledge of HTML and CSS. Basic understanding of Jira or similar tools for work management efficiently
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Digital commerce hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.