Here’s what you will be doing
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, once accustomed to our methods and tools thanks to an integration period and training course, you will quickly become self-sufficient and be prepared to:
- Identify needs then draft and publish advertisements on the appropriate media after consulting with Operations;
- Determine search and targeting strategies with or without consulting with Operations;
- Use the direct approach recruitment method, identify and contact candidates;
- Select candidates based on applications;
- Perform selection interviews (phone and in-person);
- Report on your candidates’ search to Operation;
- Follow-up on candidates during the recruitment and integration process.
This description is not exhaustive, and tasks are only broadly described.
So, what are we looking for?
With 4/5 years of university studies in Human Resources and 2+ years of experience in 2.0 recruitment, you are willing to further develop your skills in this field.
You are looking for a chance to challenge your reactivity, keen-mindedness and thoroughness. As an audacious, tenacious, inquisitive, empathetic and communicative individual, your adaptability makes you the ideal person to tackle several recruiting projects at once.
You are gifted with excellent spoken and written communication skills, a strong personality and you believe in the result-oriented culture.
Our work environment will provide you with the opportunity to work freely on a large variety of digital technical and functional profiles. You will advise high-profile individuals and guide their decisions in matters of recruitment or the evolution of their key collaborators.
Related skills: proficiency in Internet tools, Excel and Word. Proficiency in English is a plus.