A few words about us
First things first… What will you become a part of? Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We are a multi-award-winning network of more than 5,300 doers, makers, thinkers, marketeers, creatives, and engineers spanning 5 continents with 50+ offices in 22 countries.
We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints. While our expertise is within experience design, technology, and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new innovative, connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimise business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimisation, clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality. And especially in the last decade, we have become a preferred agency for major brands and enterprises globally across industries like Retail, CPG/FMCG, Luxury, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Automotive/Mobility, Travel & Hospitality, and Healthcare.
Valtech is a global platinum Adobe partner. We have two decades of experience working with the full Adobe Experience Cloud. Our team of strategists, developers and designers help to orchestrate the best digital experiences for our clients, leveraging digital content and assets across multiple industries. Utilizing Adobe’s technologies, Valtech’s experts take real time feedback from the end users to personalize the customer journey, to evolve next-gen digital campaigns and to improve performance and ROI.
This role is, to some extent, location agnostic, but we’re especially looking for talented individuals to be located and work in the Europe region.
What do we expect from you?
Valtech is seeking an Adobe (AEM) Architect to become our go to Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the European region.
You’ll employ your experience with AEM and the Adobe Experience Cloud to design highly scalable solutions, unleashing the fully potential of the platform. Our clients expect sophisticated solutions to integrate their digital platforms with a plethora of business systems – you will be expected to rise to the challenge, bringing a wealth of knowledge across common enterprise systems.
You will inspire the technology teams you work with, raising the bar by continually honing their skills and introducing them to new and emerging technologies as they become relevant to our projects. You’ll have a passion for quality and client value, be a leader when it comes to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients.
As Valtech’s regional Adobe (AEM) SME for Europe, you’ll support many countries and project teams with your expertise and unlock our Adobe expertise within the region. You’ll strengthen the connection between our global Adobe team and the local practices and support large-scale initiatives as well as client delivery.
What you’ll be doing?
- Devise intricate architectures to deliver integrated digital experiences for our clients
- Inspire your team with well-designed and scalable architectures
- Able to partner closely with our project managers, business analysts and product managers to fulfil our client’s business requirements and maximum business value is being delivered
- Stay up to date with the latest innovation in the Adobe Experience Cloud and especially AEM, identifying areas of new opportunity for our clients
- Able to work closely with our creative teams, to ensure platform standards and value-props are being respected
- Acting as a trusted adviser to our clients, bringing thought leadership and helping inform their technical roadmap
- Able to consult across a holistic enterprise architecture and marketing stack, in which Adobe gets implemented
- Evangelising best practices through the wider network of Valtech’s Adobe community
- Occasional hands-on coding, assisting the lead developers with POCs and challenging implementations
- Assist with top-down or bottom-up project estimations
- Acting as SME on opportunities sourced by the Business Development team
- Provide guidance and oversight for projects, identify and addresses technical issues as they arise
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience working in an agency environment including effective collaboration with other disciplines such as UX/ Visual design, content and digital strategy, UI, etc.
- Experience connecting teams across countries and cultures
- Maker personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Track record of at least three years architecting and delivering large-scale implementations of AEM
- Hands-on experience with recent versions of AEM, preferably including AEM Cloud Service
- Presales and pitch experience
- Digital agency or consulting background preferred
- Experience delivering complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM, preferably through cloud-native architectures
- Experience combining modern frontend stacks with AEM
- Experience using AEM as headless CMS
- Experience in unit testing and code coverage principles and tools
- Deep exposure to agile development practices
- Familiar with DevOps practices and tools, covering:
- Continuous delivery
- Code versioning – Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Build scripting – Maven, Pipelines
- Cloud Manager
- Experience with the following highly desirable:
- Adobe I/O Runtime and AppBuilder
- Adobe Experience Platform
- Adobe Commerce
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Target
- Marketing Automation platforms
Meet the team
You will become part of our Regional Adobe Team working with colleagues in different locations across the Valtech Group. You will report into our VP Global Technology, Adobe, located in the US.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of our exceptional team of more than 5,000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and engineers. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication. We transform by doing and insanely passionate about improving the end user experience. We are a people company and being a global company serving global clients, we believe that our teams must reflect the diversity of our clients’ businesses as well as the society around us. We believe diverse teams in an inclusive culture will lead to more innovative and better-fit solutions, improved business performance and a variety of professional and personal growth opportunities. We share our knowledge and learnings; we dare to speak up and take risks. And we care deeply about one another, our clients, and the world around us.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; We really do transform by doing.