Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Resource Manager? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE CARE DARE
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
Playing an essential role in the agency, the Resource Manager is responsible for leading operations specific to Resource Management for Valtech US. This role is critical to the success of our business as you’ll be defining, implementing, and maintaining industry best practices. You are a proactive and creative solutionist, responsible for capacity planning, maximizing utilization of Valtech talent, and identifying staffing efficiencies across the organization. You are a people person and will leverage excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with Valtech employees at all levels of the organization as you predict, prepare, and solve resource shortage and surplus needs. You shape teams finding the sweet spot between employee’s skills, personal development and project requirements.
What you will do:
- Partner with Directors, Capability Leads, Recruiting, and Project Management teams to staff projects with appropriate resources promptly and accurately
- Collaborate with Project Management, Operations, and Finance, to implement organizational strategies, policies, and processes
- Accurately assess and communicate current (day-to-day) and future talent needs and capacity concerns; maximize utilization across project teams
- Develop and maintain the proper understanding and knowledge of the company’s practices and services in order to make informed choices
- Understand capabilities (skill-sets) and interests of resources; factor information into staffing decisions
- Create, maintain, analyze and provide reports pertaining to resource utilization, availability, time-sheet compliance and staffing trends
- Solicit feedback on the staffing process and adjust as necessary
- Lead resource management meetings and initiatives
- Communicate policies and procedures as they relate to resource management and timesheet/ project reporting
- Collaborate with other Valtech offices worldwide on an as-needed basis for resource sharing; make recommendations based on clear knowledge & understanding of group member skill sets across all departments
What you should have:
- 3+ years of Industry experience; Proven ability to manage complex initiatives to successful completion
- 3+ years of Resource Management experience; ability to effectively work in a “matrixed” environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Collaborative, yet can drive to decisions and results
- Quick, creative problem solver who works well under pressure
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Relationship management and influencing skills. Ability to interact, manage and influence key stakeholders ranging from senior leaders to entry-level talent
- Strong organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills; detail oriented
- Strong communication skills — written and verbal/presentation; able to take complex issues or situations and present them in a simple and easy to follow manner
- Strong organizational awareness and change management skills
- Ability to create and link the big picture to tactical program components
- Knowledge of process improvement and facilitation
- Absolute professionalism and confidentiality
Valtech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category