We’re expanding to Malaysia and we’d like you to join us in this exciting journey!
We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Consultant to join our growing team. We design, build, and support enterprise level ecommerce solutions for Asian players. Numerous new and ongoing projects including opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and FMCG in a true Agile environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of experience in web development;
- experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware);
- strong skills in jQuery or a similar library;
- experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integrations;
- experience with e-commerce concepts and challenges;
- proven track record delivering mission-critical, enterprise web applications;
- expertise developing products using web services, XML, SOAP, REST, HTTPS, API, RSA encryption, XPath, and XSD Schemas;
- experience with version control software such as Git or SVN;
- excellent spoken and written English.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) developer certification would be considered as a huge plus;
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Consultant within our organization you will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing large-scale software systems that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional teams to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions. You will
- implement front-end features using jQuery library;
- create and maintain code documentation;
- debug and troubleshoot software defects;
- collaborate with the team, client and Project Manager to fully understand the business requirements;
- communicate efficiently and accurately with the Project Manager and report any progress and/or delays.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally.
What we bring along
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Here’s a little about us
We’re local and global. We’re part of the global Valtech Group, spanning 5 continents with 40+ offices around the world – London, Amsterdam, New York, San Diego, Singapore, Buenos Aires - just to name a few. We are design thinkers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.
When you join, you will be part of a multi-cultural environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers.
If you’d like to be part of a growing team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’ and meet up with us!