Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 17 countries, employing more than 3,500 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to its clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to development and optimization of critical digital platforms for business.
With its recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organizations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
Go-to-Market and Revenue Generation
- Develop the go-to-market plan for the SalesForce practice in the region
- Contribute to developing SalesForce practice business and revenue from Valtech Digital Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Contribute to the preparation of presentation materials and responses to RFPs in the context of pre-sales activities of the Company.
- Contribute to the Company’s growth through prompt interventions in the areas of presales activities, lead generation, scheduling meetings with prospective customers, identification of new business opportunities, and development of the Company’s image.
- Ensure a certain level of personnel staffing (work which can be billed to the client) and thus contribute to meet the revenue objectives of Valtech Digital Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Develop Valtech Digital Singapore’s visibility by actively participating in events (conferences, seminars, and networking) organized in Asia
- Grow the SalesForce Marketing team and oversee all hiring activities in the region where applicable
- Engage with our offshore teams which include the Software Engineering, IT Services, and Tech Operations Teams to validate scope, quality, and budget
- Support training and skills development of existing employees
- Create and maintain the SalesForce Marketing Services/roadmap and offering, ensuring alignment with Valtech technology best practice
- Continuously work towards technical excellence and industry best practices
- Lead all SalesForce Marketing Services development projects, ensuring that delivered solutions meet SLAs while remaining profitable
- Oversee scoping, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, etc.
- Engaging with local partners and other Valtech offices teams in order to be able to deliver Valtech Singapore engagements
- Work with Valtech team to build and develop relationships with Salesforce and partner on joint sales pursuits
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices and business levers for cloud offerings and understands how other practices within Valtech can work together to drive better client outcomes
- Recommend systems solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Co-ordinate with customers, product vendors, and our other IT partners to ensure a successful implementation.
- Closely monitors the industry’s evolution in order to both maintain the quality of our services and identify new opportunities.
You will need some of the below:
- Experience in solution architecting for different Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation projects & proposals.
- Proven ability to build, manage, and foster a team-orientated environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), storytelling, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Minimum 10 + years’ experience blend of business and technical solution experience in solution and leading large sales, marketing, and service programs in general digital transformation programs.
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in Salesforce strategy, roadmap design, and creation.
- Minimum of 5 + years’ experience working with clients across cloud transformation (across SaaS platforms) with a focus on the Salesforce environment and related PaaS and SaaS technologies.
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in selling consulting work
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in crafting a value proposition and responding to RFP, RFI from clients.
- One or more certifications related to Salesforce Cloud processes, sales, service, and/or architect level.