We are looking for a Senior Hybris Developer to join our international team: The Netherlands, Ukraine.
The client is one of the leading rental companies for construction equipment in 11 countries with over 400 locations. They serve both B2C as well as B2B markets, where B2B is over 80% of their revenue. Rental ranges from a simple hammer to heavy-duty cranes. They are looking to largely replace their offline (in-store) inefficient rental business and allow large construction companies to automate ordering or extensions as well as provide in-store selection tooling to order and pick-up in-store. This project has very complex logic to be built!
The Ideal candidate
- good knowledge in development with Java/JEE, Spring, JSP
- 4+ years’ experience in the development of SAP CX Commerce
- well-founded experience with an understanding of customer requirements
- good knowledge of REST and SOAP web services
- experience with Test Driven Development and Clean Code principles
- experience of agile development within a team
- experience with the cloud version, Spartacus and 3rdparty middleware like Mulesoft, Red Hat Fuse etc. This is a pre.
- solid communication skills towards the business
- Upper-intermediate English
As an SAP Hybris developer you will not only design and implement, but you will also deliver and support the eCommerce applications based on SAP CX Commerce. We do this for clients located in The Netherlands with a European or Global presence. You strive for continuous improvement. Not alone of course, but in collaboration with an agile team.
High quality code is important to you. Using Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and Code Reviews you will make sure that your code is on top. Next to that you apply and develop your best practices in Hybris and Java.
What Balance Means to Us
- ability to work from home;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).