For our office in Amersfoort we are looking for a SAP Hybris Developer.
What will you be doing?
As an SAP Hybris developer you will not only design and implement, but you will also deliver and support the eCommerce applications based on SAP CX Commerce. We do this for clients located in The Netherlands with a European or Global presence, like Heineken, Hanos, Boels. Next to that you will also work together with our international colleagues to service truly global clients like BMW and Henkel. You strive for continuous improvement. Not alone of course, but in collaboration with an agile team.
High quality code is important to you. Using Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and Code Reviews you will make sure that your code is on top. Next to that you apply and develop your best practices in Hybris and Java.
What do we expect from you?
- very good knowledge in development with Java/JEE, Spring, JSP
- experience in the development of SAP CX Commerce
- well-founded experience with an understanding of customer requirements
- good knowledge of REST and SOAP web services
- sound experience with Test Driven Development and Clean Code principles
- proven experience of agile development within a team
- experience with the cloud version, Spartacus and 3rdparty middleware like Mulesoft, Red Hat Fuse etc. This is a pre.
- solid communication skills towards the business
* Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid workpermit and residency in the Netherlands
What do we offer in return?
Count on attractive employment terms and conditions and loads of opportunities to develop yourself. How? We have a Valtech Acadamy with lots of different courses. And with the agreement of your team leader or mentor, external courses are an option too. Next to that every project provides a learning opportunity.
And because work, learning and personal life are increasingly intertwined, we’re flexible about how you schedule your working week. We have trust in you. Trust in when you need to employ your creativity at the moments, you’re feeling most creative.