What will you be doing?
Setting up and optimizing the agile process within your teams: that is how most of your days will look like. You're the first point of contact for product owners. You coach and guide them in translating the progress to the stakeholders. And vice versa, because you also translate their wishes and needs to your team. Because we are all about learning at Valtech, you also share your knowledge with colleagues.
What do we expect from you?
Excellent coaching skills, an affinity for technology and the ability to work with a lot of freedom are basics for any Scrum Master, if you ask us. Next to this, we expect the following:
- 3 years experience as a Scrum Master
- You have experience working within a digital agency or environment
- You carry out an agile mindset and make sure your self-managing teams do their work properly
- You know all the ins and outs of stakeholder management
- You mastered the art of removing impediments successfully
- Coaching your team and product owners is your second nature
- Any experience with scaled Agile frameworks is a plus
- Flawless English writing and speaking skills
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with trainings or certifications.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks and snacks at work or join one of our famous company dinners in one of Skopje's Kafanas.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
24 vacation days