Here’s what you will be doing
You will join the Retail team working for a major player in the luxury market, based in Paris and active internationally. Based in 2 locations (France & India), this team manages collection systems and stores with world-wide influence (Oracles’ Xstore solution). As such, your tasks will include:
- Act as Valtech’s representative during interactions with the customer;
- Take the operational lead on the project: follow-up on production, planning updates, ensuring quality of deliverables and that projects are on track, etc.;
- Contribute to builds planning, coordinating with the members of the project team;
- Coordinate with the various actors involved in the project;
- Implement principles and practices issued from Scrum and XP, while maintaining a continuous improvement approach (Lean, Kanban);
- Ensure that alerts are properly forwarded and maintain steady project reporting to your manager.
You will be assisted in this mission by a large community of Valtech agile experts - located in France and abroad - that are keen to share their varied experiences.
So, what are we looking for?
You have a degree in Engineering/5 years of university, and 5+ years of experience in similar technological background, including 3+ years of agile practices and tools application. Experience on offshore projects is highly appreciated.
A good listener, you empathize with your customer in order to fully grasp his goals and the difficulties he’s facing, allowing you to build a truly close relationship. Pragmatic and persistent, you are a team player capable of bringing together several contributors into working towards a common goal. Quality-oriented, you’re also known for your devotion to customer care and your reliability. As a creative force, you are able to come through with high value-added solutions and put forward action plans to overcome any difficulty, in a self-sufficient manner.
You’re also proficient with reporting and ticketing tools (Jira, Confluence and others). Fluency in English is a must-have due to the international background.