Valtech is more than just a digital agency. Whilst we’ve been transforming our clients’ businesses for over 25 years, we’ve also been working hard to offer transformative job opportunities for our colleagues across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field, Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of work we deliver, but for all of the amazing people that make it happen.
We are 3000+ people in nearly 40 offices in 16 countries. We work with some of the world’s best known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really transform by doing.
- Analyze, design and implement Sitecore implementation processes using experience with Sitecore XP to design highly scalable solutions leveraging the power of the platform.
- Design and develop complex global digital solutions across a range of clients. Lead, develop and communicate strategic decisions for Sitecore related projects.
- Organize, analyze and motivate the implementation team to help them meet objectives and provide high quality service.
- Ensure project phases are completed on time and within budget. Involved in full project life-cycle application development.
- Mentor, help nurture talent, grow the team and provide thought leadership.
- Advise our clients on the best approach and not be afraid to challenge their viewpoints.
- Report to the Head of Technology.
- Support the Business Development team, providing subject matter expertise to help in new clients.
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Engineering or their equivalent and 3 years' experience in job offered or will consider a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Engineering or their equivalent and 5 year's progressive experience.
- Experience must include: Sitecore XP, Agile methodologies, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Our competitive compensation package.
- Collaborating with a diverse, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Flexible schedule and the possibility of some remote work.
- Collaboration with our international offices and the possibility to travel.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and snacks in the kitchen.
- Fun monthly team-building activities.
- Social activities organized by our Fun Committee