Does creating impactful digital campaigns excite you? Then we have amazing news for you! We are looking for a digital marketer to join our Marketing Services team. You will work together with other digital marketers, strategists, art directors, and digital marketing consultants to create outstanding digital campaigns for our clients. You will work for international clients like ASML, Wavin, Philips, DSM, Boels and DAF. Does that sound like a professional dream come true? Keep reading!
What will you be doing?
Together with your colleagues from Marketing Services, you will create campaign strategies and media plans. Of course, you will also execute and optimize campaigns in Google Ads and report back to clients. Since you are up to date with the latest digital marketing innovations and trends, you know which tactics and tools work best and how they work. You are no stranger to DSA, Google Search, Microsoft Advertising, Remarketing and Feedmarketing so you will also analyze campaign details, make data-driven decisions and consult clients.
You will connect with the digital marketing team on a weekly basis to find opportunities, share knowledge and help each other out whenever and wherever possible.
Have we sparked your ambition to join our rapidly growing team and grow our clients’ businesses from the European Skillcenter in The Netherlands? Apply and join us!
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 2 years of experience with creating Programmatic, Search and Video campaigns, including campaign planning, execution, management and reporting
- You have at least two years of experience with Google Ads and DV360
- You know how to analyze campaign results and you're not afraid of sharing them with clients
- You have the ambition to make the best out of your campaigns
- You feel comfortable working in an international and creative environment with other experts while complementing each other
- You speak perfect English; Dutch is a plus
- You live in the Netherlands or you are willing to relocate to the Netherlands
In addition to that, you are analytical, result-driven, always looking for innovations and not scared to dare your client with new ideas
What can you expect from us?
- A job at a fast-growing international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- A comprehensive onboarding program through our internal Academy
- An international environment that respects diversity, equality and individuality
- Freedom and opportunities to develop your hard and soft skills with some help from your team captain and our Academy
- A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at one of our 4 offices
In addition, you’ll get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business Card)
- A group health insurance
- A laptop and mobile phone
- Work-from-home budget of € 55- per month
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
- A refer-a-friend scheme with up to € 1.150,-
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview
5. 2nd (online) interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment or case is part of our process.