Due to the current Corona virus shutdown and the uncertainty of the situation we have decided to put all open positions on hold. You can still apply, but please expect longer process and response time. We thank you for patience and understanding in this difficult situation.
Do you have a passion for SEO, PPC and anything in between? Do you know all the ins and outs of creating amazing organic and paid campaign? Do you want to work with some of the biggest brands in the world? Do you want to play a key role in improving the digital presence of said brands?
If you can say yes to the above, you are exactly the person we are looking for!
As our Search Specialist, you will play a key role in helping our clients fulfil their potential in search engines. You have experience from a strategic as well as hands-on level and you are able to draw on that knowledge to bring visibility to the next level.
We are a data-driven digital agency, and your in-depth knowledge of the target group’s search behavior will help shape the final solutions. You will also be the go-to SEO/PPC oracle in the office and are equally comfortable communicating your key take-aways to clients and colleagues alike.
- Ensuring that our clients solutions live up to their full potential in search – both organically and paid
- Advising as well as hands-on execution of great search campaigns
- Ensuring we launch solutions who live up to current Best Practices within Technical SEO
- Extract and analyze data to generate actionable insights which can be fed into our clients marketing efforts
- Seek new opportunities to grow our client’s business through search
So, what are we looking for? You are our next Search Specialist if:
- Your keyword research skills are on point, and you realize how the findings from such can elevate areas outside of SEO/PPC
- You can explain your findings in an easy-to-understand manner to clients and colleagues alike
- You have a track record of successfully increasing sites’ visibility in search engines through various SEO and Paid Search efforts
- You know a thing or two about creating and optimizing campaigns that drive conversions in Google Ads and similar platforms
- You know your way around various Web Analytics Software (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc.)
- You have an eye for conversion rate optimization
- You understand the possibilities offered by new data-driven tools and can utilize these insights to optimize new and existing analytics solutions
Desired background and experience
- + 4 years of relevant work experience (agency-experience is a plus)
- Relevant certifications within Paid Search and Web Analytics
- Expert user of common SEO/SEM tools (Screaming Frog, SEMRush, etc.)
- Strong and documented analytics / statistical skills in both theory and practice
- Strong user of the MS Office suite
- Danish in writing and speech is an advantage but not a requirement
And here’s a little about us:
Valtech is one of Denmark’s leading digital agencies. We are 145 people working in a multi-cultural environment in our waterside offices in Holmen, Copenhagen, in downtown Aarhus as well as in Kharkov and Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine.
We interact across disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We have an international, open and collaborative culture that opens up for unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development.
We have a role-based, transparent workplace based on democratic principles. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability. The same terms apply to everyone.
That means the same pension, health insurance, non-solicitation clause, fringe benefits and bonus scheme.
Our ambition is to be the leading global digital agency and the undisputed source of cutting edge, next-gen digital solutions that transform our clients’ digital presence and create measurable results.
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 1.700 colleagues in offices around the world, we provide people with the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices (so remember your passport) and to pursue an international career.
We like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know your expectations.
We have on-going interviews so send your application as soon as possible to us by pressing the apply button.