Do you want to play a key role in keeping Valtech’s solutions at the forefront of digital? We are looking for the sharpest Adobe Analytics experts to reinforce Scandinavia’s strongest Adobe Analytics team and join our mission to help our clients truly discover the power of marketing technology!
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
This job is situated in our specialized business, strategy, and data unit at Valtech, which is helping leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industry. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait of which we take great pride. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is Data Science, Analytics, Optimization & MarTech our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
You will collaborate directly with our top clients by strategically designing the implementation and adoption strategies for their Adobe Suite, and support clients with hands-on work in Adobe Analytics. It is your main priority to translate commercial needs into an Adobe that suits the client – both now and in the ramp-up of the digital strategy in the future. You will be a combination of a strategist and a specialist, who can make expert technical decisions and be a thought-leader for your clients.
You will be working in cross-functional teams together with both other subject matter experts as business strategists, analysts, data scientists, and other marketing technology experts like yourself. Your overall mission is to help our clients reach the strongest Adobe setup possibly and make sure this happens with the right integration choices and needed Valtech specialists. You will be working closely with your clients along with your client team, making sure Valtech delivers top-quality consulting.
To specify your work tasks:
- Building Adobe Suite landscapes with clients and advising in best practice, technology roadmap, and business processes
- Act as a thought leader for clients, identifying commercial needs that can be supported and optimized across the Adobe suite
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Define and develop key metrics and performance indicators of online behavior together with our clients
- Perform exploratory and predictive analytics, analyzing online user behavior patterns on-site, category, and item performance, using a combination of descriptive statistics, segmentation techniques, and predictive modeling
- Provide business and functional requirements, technical direction, domain expertise, and feasibility analysis together with the technology team
- Validation/verification of the working solution, ensuring quality and availability of data
Who are you?
You are passionate about marketing technology and have great hands-on experience with the Adobe Suite. You see yourself as a specialist and you are always one step ahead on what is happening with this area. You are a consultant by heart: you have an endless curiosity to learn more about your customers and work with them to solve their needs. You want to become a part of a team of specialists, who can challenge you and develop your skills. You want to work with some of the biggest Martech projects and make some of the most cutting-edge setups.
More specifically, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have worked intensively with the Adobe Experience Platform, and especially Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager, and Journey Analytics
- I have great experience with integrations that work well with Adobe Experience
- I have a strong data and DMP understanding
- I can transform business needs into workable solutions.
- I have a natural curiosity about the development of marketing technologies
- I am a team player
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues and clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work. You see yourself working with a professional team at Valtech as a natural next step in your career.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,800 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We’ve, from the very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
Oh, and did we mention that we are family people? So, we completely understand that you also have obligations elsewhere.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With ongoing interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.