Valtech is more than just a digital agency. Whilst we’ve been transforming our clients’ businesses for over 25 years, we’ve also been working hard to offer transformative job opportunities for our colleagues across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field, Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of work we deliver, but for all of the amazing people that make it happen.
We are 3800+ people in nearly 51 offices in 18 countries. We work with some of the world’s best known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really transform by doing..
You will be joining an Adobe team chartering new territory and working on some of the most exciting Adobe AEM solutions in the market. You will act as not only and engineer but also a trusted advisor. This role offers the opportunity to join a team of some of the best Adobe professionals on the market as a Senior Adobe AEM Engineer
Senior Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Engineer (w/m/x)-80-100%
- You’ll create and maintain customer-facing Adobe solutions and deal with the implementation of large-scale software platforms, including implementation of caching strategies, suitable design patterns, memory utilization, security etc.
- You’ll be working both stand alone but also within a team as a Senior Technical Adobe professional and will be working in a variety of functions including; design, deployment, reviews, resolve of technical issues, mentoring and leading other technical professional
- You’ll be responsible for delivering high quality code and solid documentation.
- You’ll take part in every stage of the project, from the discovery phase to final delivery.
- You’ll translate business needs into technical requirement
- You will act as a trusted Adobe advisor both within Valtech and also to clients/partners.
- You will constantly be broadening your technical knowledge and will be keeping up to date with new Adobe Product developments e.g. AEM, Campaign, Target, Cloud, Experience Platform etc.
What you offer
- You hold 5+ years’ experience developing AEM solutions
- You are experienced in setting up, building, and maintaining microservices
- You might have knowledge within cloud provider landscapes and their services
- You are comfortable working with Docker and Kubernetes, ideally in enterprise environments
- You are comfortable with Git and associated workflows, Maven/Parcel/NPM, integrations using REST/SOAP/HAL/Fetch and GraphQL and REST API design principles etc.
- You are a proficient English communicator whilst also holding a good understanding in German
What we offer
Flexible Working Model
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we work with you to finding a working model that fits your personal and professional ambitions.
Fair & Equal Employment
We do not discriminate within our workforce, we keep up with market standards and compensate fairly irrelevant of gender, background, skill, education, age etc.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Ski trips, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10+ years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our team and offer flexibility and freedom that enables all team members to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a good salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
An Equitable and Inclusive Employer
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone https://www.valtech.com/about/....
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!