Do you want to charter new territory working on some of the most exciting Adobe AEM solutions in the market and act as a trusted advisor to our clients as well as a developer? Do you want to team up with some of the best Adobe professionals around? Look no further, this is the opportunity for you.
First things first… What will you be part of? You’ll join a global team of more than 3,500 innovators and 27 nationalities. This job is for you who want to work with large, elaborate projects in an international environment, implementing industry-changing solutions based on the latest technologies. Valtech has two decades of experience working with the full Adobe Experience Cloud. You’ll work alongside experts who are enthusiastic about software development and the design and architecture of digital eco-systems.
You’ll create and maintain customer-facing Adobe solutions and deal with the implementation of large-scale software platforms, including implementation of caching strategies, suitable design patterns, memory utilization, security, and much more exciting stuff.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll be responsible for delivering high quality code and solid documentation.
- You’ll take part in every stage of the project, from the discovery phase to final delivery.
- You’ll translate business needs into technical requirements.
- You’ll develop solid architectures and solutions that challenge existing digital boundaries.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE What we expect from you.
- You’ve 3+ years’ experience developing AEM solutions, especially Adobe Experience Cloud
- You’ve experience in setting up, building, and maintaining microservices
- You’ve knowledge of one or more cloud provider landscapes and their services for AWS, Azure or GCP
- You’ve experience with Docker and Kubernetes, preferably in enterprise environments
- You’ve a solid understanding of scaling, monitoring, and logging when using cloud services
- You’ve experience with setting up and maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines
And, if you are experienced and comfortable with Git and associated workflows, Maven/Parcel/npm, integrations using REST/SOAP/HAL/Fetch and GraphQL and REST API design principles, we couldn’t ask for more!
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,500 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have, from our very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next challenge, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!