Senior Business Analyst
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 17 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To further grow our team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
- You are responsible for working together with Clients and Valtech Project Teams to drive project visions, objectives and take ultimate ownership for delivering impactful solutions
- You are responsible for collaboration and negotiation with the client stakeholders, analyzing and transforming their business objectives into a backlog of prioritized user stories based on market data, internal needs and business value.
- You guide and support one or more cross-functional project teams by owning the vision for a release, deciding on priorities, details of features to build, accepting features after implementation, and accepting the release.
- You collaborate closely with the technical lead to define work for the development team via acceptance criteria on the user stories
- Your nurture the client relationship and work with the client and project team to formulate a release vision and high-level epics.
- You support and act as the key connection for our clients and stakeholders, understanding their needs and helping to manage their expectations
- You are responsible for the management of client expectations on release scope and are confident to present and justify product releases to the project stakeholders
- You support, facilitate and participate within project processes (Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review etc. )
- You are responsible for the definition and prioritization of the backlog of work.
- You are considerate of the customer's voice and provide perspective on business value on a day-to-day basis
- You continuously evaluate and prioritize user stories based on market data and business needs
- The above list is not exhaustive of all duties
What you offer
- You hold relevant Technical Education or equivalent level of experience within technical projects
- You have 5 years+ experienced within Business Analysis/ Product Ownership/Project Management of technical and large scale projects
- You are experienced within holding responsibility for projects from greenfield conception phase to client handover
- You are experienced and knowledge within working with modern Agile methodologies
- You are passionate, innovative and knowledgeable about digital projects and offerings
- You are a supportive leader internally and understand how to help develop and nurture your project team
- You are a trusted client advisor who nurtures and develops working relationships
- You are able to work both within a team environment and individually
- You are a proficient French and English communicator (German is also a benefit but not mandatory)
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Skiing, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications.