Senior Business Analyst (f/m/x)- 80-100%
Business Analysis and Project Management
As Business Analyst, you’ll be your team and client’s steady hand, advising, analysing, requirements engineering, and problem solving to ensure innovative end solutions. Together with your team, you’ll advise clients on how they can transform their digital business. Through your dedicated support, they’ll dare to innovate.
The Opportunity! Create digital experiences that help some of Valtech’s largest clients triumph in this technological age
As our new Business Analyst you will spend your time:
- Working together with Clients and Valtech Project Teams to drive project visions, objectives and take ultimate ownership for delivering impactful solutions
- Taking responsibility for collaboration and negotiation with the client stakeholders, analyzing and transforming their business objectives into a backlog of prioritized user stories based on market data, internal needs and business value.
- Understanding client needs in regard to the requested delivery object and advising on best solutions to address their needs / requirements
- Planning, facilitating and conducting requirements elicitation, documentation and validation
- Breaking down the requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance criteria and defining & documenting workflows and business logic
- Supporting, facilitating and participating within project processes and team ceremonies (Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review etc. )
- Guiding and supporting one or more cross-functional project teams by owning the vision for a release, deciding on priorities, details of features to build, accepting features after implementation, and accepting the release.
- Collaborating closely with the technical lead to define work for the development team via acceptance criteria on the user stories
- Continuously evaluating and prioritizing user stories based on market data and business needs
- The above list is not exhaustive of all duties
- You hold relevant Technical Education or equivalent level of experience within technical projects
- You have 5 years+ experienced within Business Analysis/ Product Ownership of technical and large scale digital projects (web/DXP/CMS/DAM etc.)
- You are experienced within holding responsibility for projects from greenfield conception phase to client handover
- You are experienced and knowledge within working with modern Agile methodologies
- You are passionate, innovative and knowledgeable about current and upcoming digital projects and offerings
- You are a supportive leader internally and understand how to help develop and nurture your project team
- You are a trusted client advisor who nurtures and develops working relationships
- You are a proficient German and English communicator
About the Valtech Switzerland
You will join our international Swiss team made up of 130+ people, 30+ different nationalities and many mother tongues. Here at Valtech our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle. Furthermore we understand that the right equipment is essential to do great work. When joining us you have the opportunity to select the brand you feel most comfortable with and we will make sure you have everything you need.
At work honesty, openness and respect reflect our core values and we encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together. Outside of working time we offer plenty of optional downtime activities such as Ski trips, wine tasting or cooking classes to get to know your colleagues.
Valtech as an Equitable and Inclusive Employer
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone https://www.valtech.com/about/diversity-inclusion/.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications