Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 3.000 exceptional individuals operating out of 40+ offices in 15 countries.
So, if you love puzzles and looking for your next challenge, then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals working with composable Best-of-Breed technology platforms within the large-scale digital experience and ecommerce business area.
This role is to some extend location agnostic, but we’re especially looking to place these roles in one of our offices in Germany, France, Netherlands, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland or Ukraine. Does this sound like something for you? Then read on.
What will you be doing?
- As a business analyst at Valtech, your puzzle-solving skills will be essential. Working in a multidisciplinary team that includes your clients, you do everything possible to get a full and clear picture of what your situation requires. No matter how big the puzzle or how complex the client’s needs, you know how to deliver an appropriate solution or approach
- What you do exactly on a day-to-day basis varies considerably, due to the varying needs of the specific client you are working for. And not least due to the fact that you have quite some freedom to carve out your own work
- One thing you will do on a recurring basis is to work with the client’s product owner and the development team to make sure that the product backlog is refined
- Other responsibilities include supporting the client in defining roadmaps, requirements analysis and doing whatever is needed to get to a shared understanding of the user stories on the backlog – which could range from creating diagrams to consulting stakeholders to resolve any unclarities
- This way, you help your team to complete each sprint successfully and deliver value for our clients
- You’ll bring your analytical capabilities in play. You ask questions that other people overlook, you challenge what seems obvious, and you constantly consider alternative scenarios that could lead to a better result
- Support in presales activities
What do we expect from you?
- A relevant Bachelor/Master degree
- At least 5 years of experience as a senior business analyst or in another relevant role
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with agile/Scrum concepts and artifacts such as a product backlog, user stories and epics
- Documented experience with e-commerce and digital experience platforms such as Sitecore, Episerver, Adobe Experience Manager, Contentstack, Contentful or Commerce Tools
- A critical and assertive working attitude
- A creative and analytical way of thinking
- Proficient in English. Dutch speaking is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies - even more so if in a (proxy) Product Owner role
- You don’t mind working (partly) from home – at least while the Covid-19 measures last
- Note to non-EU nationals: We require a valid work permit in one of the above-mentioned countries
What do we offer in return?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3.000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We have the mindset of consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application already today. We look forward to hearing from you.