Valtech is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager. Are you passionate about addressing the transformational business challenges of clients, do you have an eye for numbers and novel solutions, and does it excite you to get things done in close collaboration with people around the globe? Are you based in Switzerland? Would you like to work from the comfort of your home and have the opportunity to visit our office in Baden or Bern occasionally? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
A day in the life of a Senior Business Development Manager
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you fulfil a critical role. You will mainly be responsible for identifying, preparing for and winning new business opportunities for both new and existing clients. On a day-to-day basis, you will be the one representing Valtech as a go-to contact in the market, as well as acting as a key internal touchpoint and role model. Luckily, you will not have to do this all by yourself. You will work closely with local and international business development teams and members, local and international delivery teams and support operations.
In addition, you will:
- support in ensuring that Valtech Switzerland is achieving ambitious revenue and meets the growth targets set
- be responsible for ensuring a high standard of RfP and bid submitted throughout the whole of Switzerland
- be responsible for supporting revenue growth and expansion of the Valtech business within Switzerland through coaching and mentoring all members of the Swiss business development team
- collaborate with Global and Regional Valtech Leadership members to implement group marketing strategies, to win business within new strategic growth areas, to analyse trends and results to ultimately facilitate the win of new business
- take shared ownership of and being an active part in building a stronger EMEA region aiming for significant growth
You and the role
You are someone with 15+ years of relevant and demonstrable experience in sales, conception or consulting-intensive services or solutions. Taking the lead and setting things in motion is something that you feel comfortable doing. In previous environments, people would come to you for mentoring and guidance.
We would love if you have
- You have a demonstrable track record within a sales/business development leadership position successfully winning new business and further expanding existing accounts.
- You are well networked within Switzerland and hold strong relationships within current/target business clients of Valtech.
- You are comfortable and confident holding accountability for a multi-million revenue and ensuring our business reaches these targets.
- You are a proven leader with track record of growing, nurturing and mentoring new business and client services professionals.
- You are a proficient English and German communicator, French is highly desirable.
What you can expect from us
- 25 days of payed vacation
- Highly competitive pension scheme
- Choose your own IT infrastructure
- Flexible working time and location within Switzerland plus 30 days remote working from anywhere in the world
- Ski Trips, Retreats, Laser Evenings, Art Classes, Wine Tasting and many more social activities to benefit from
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Senior Business Development Manager?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!