Hey, text virtuoso. We're looking for you! All digital products that we design and build are incomplete without good content: beautiful images, phenomenal videos and catchy copy. And, you guessed it, we need your help for the latter. We are looking for a copywriter with native English skills who provides our clients’ online campaigns with the most appealing, converting and creative copy.
What will you be doing?
Lots of writing, of course. But you probably already figured that one out. Your main task will be creating English copy for digital and social campaigns of customers such as Philips Healthcare, DSM and Wavin. Next to this, you will also create campaigns at a conceptual or strategic level and participate in pitches. As an experienced and all-round copywriter, we’ll add some pure copywriting to the mix every now and then too. Copy for landing pages, long-copy or a voice-over: it’s all part of the deal. One thing is for sure, you won’t be bored!
The Content & Campaigns team will be your home base, which is part of our Marketing Services Hub. In this fast-growing team, you work very closely with our art directors, but also with our digital marketers and two other copywriters.
What do we expect from you?
- A native English speaker with flawless writing and speaking skills
- Bachelor degree working and thinking level
- At least 5 years of work experience as a copywriter, preferably at a digital creative agency or an advertising agency
- A proven track on concept development and thematic and social campaigns
- Knowledge on how to write for various social channels, like LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of writing for the web (e.g. SEO)
- Experience with writing different text types: from blogs and landing pages to advertising texts, campaign rationales, social media and voice-over copy. However, your focus will be on short, conceptual copy for campaigns
- Conceptually strong (and you can prove this)
- You can easily switch between different customers, target groups and tone of voices
- You work proactively and independently
* Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid workpermit and residency in the Netherlands.
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational programme with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Acquisition not appreciated