Does data make your pulse race? And do you love to measure the impact we make for our customers? As part of our Data team, you put your indispensable technical insight to work for powerful brands. Do you feel comfortable in a challenging, international environment? And would you like to be part of a team of experts who work closely together and also with experts from other disciplines? (like Cloud Engineers)
If so, you could be our Senior Data Analyst who we are seeking!
What will you be doing?
You take on complex questions – and you love it. You spend your time collecting and connecting data as efficiently as possible, whether this involves using an API, a database or information from a web page. You are the link between marketing, data and development and you determine what will be the successful approach. You work closely with our clients and help them to further develop their data-driven mindset.
In other words:
- You love data management, web analytics and automation systems
- You can draw up measurement plans and support implementation of your plans across different platforms
- You work on BI and connect different platforms to supply these with data
- Your work generates unique insights that you use to ensure that all our clients’ marketing channels are managed effectively
What does your future team look like?
As a Senior Data Analyst you’ll work on various (international) projects and clients like Danone, P&G, Boels, Wavin, DAF, ASML and be part of our Marketing Services team.
This fast-growing team works on technical cases like brand engagement, commerce, personalization and loyalty. Besides from working closely together with your direct data colleagues and SEO specialists, you’ll also be working with experts from other disciplines (like cloud engineers). We’re continuously expanding and building our team. There’s a lot of freedom to shape the team together with your colleagues.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience
- University-level (Dutch HBO/WO) education
- Experience with Digital Analytics Tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and Tag Management & Data Management Tools (such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Relay42)
- Experience with at least one BI/dashboarding Tool (such as Klipfolio, Datastudio, Tableau)
- You feel comfortable in a multi-disciplinary environment with creative colleagues and developers
- You think along with data strategy, architecture and roadmaps
- You are passionate about online technology and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You enjoy working with international clients and colleagues
- You don’t mind working (partly) from home – at least while the Covid-19 measures last
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
On top of that, we also offer:
- 25 vacation days. Need more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension scheme
- Travel allowance (an NS Business card)
- Collective Care Insurance Scheme
- A laptop and mobile phone
Feel free to contact me (Max Recruiter) via email@example.com or via whatsapp 06-15 26 18 52 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process:
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
- Application received
- CV/phone screening by Recruitment
- CV screening by Hiring Manager
- 1st interview*
- 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)