About the role
Do you enjoy communicating insights from dataset using narratives and visualizations? We are looking for the sharpest analytical experts to expand our competencies within our APAC digital marketing services.
This role will be responsible for building data architecture by connecting clients marketing platforms and present campaign performance with data insights. This role will also be responsible for implementation of measurement and optimization frameworks across portfolio of projects and engagements. This role will have overall responsibility for ensuring that our projects are delivered on time and to required quality levels.
You will be part of pitches and evaluating opportunities with teams across different functionality. You will also be the point of contact with Finance to manage all post sales project financials for related data services.
As part of your resourcing responsibilities, you will drive the recruitment initiatives of new data team members, making sure there is enough capacity to deliver projects. You’ll understand when the appropriate time is to recruit based on team capacity and sales pipeline.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Driving entire process from idea to analysis and pre-test to implementation and evaluation.
- Configure and use digital platforms (web & social) to analyse online user behaviour and provide meaningful insights and recommendations towards optimization.
- Generate reports, identify stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data to help client get full potential from their digital channels.
- Act as a sparring partner for clients by identifying commercial opportunities that can be supported and optimized across their digital touchpoints.
- Create solutions to make data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Work alongside with multiple teams and stakeholders to establish analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights.
- Using automated tools and scripts to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Hands-on work in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics covering visualization, automation, A/B testing and insights presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics.
- Experience of 5+ years in strategic thinking and implementation of Marketing Analytics, Consumer Insights, Segmentation Analysis, Product Analysis and Campaign Evaluation.
- Strong knowledge and experience of visualisation tools such as Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau or similar tools.
- Technical proficiency regarding data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Familiar with digital channels such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Digital Tag Manager.
- Has worked with at least some of the following marketing tools like media tagging, CRM, email marketing, etc.
- Excellent communicator with well-developed written and verbal skills, ideally in the media or marketing industry to be able to influence stakeholders and clients without direct line management.