In other words:
- You love data management, web analytics and automation systems
- You can draw up measurement plans and support implementation of your plans across different platforms
- You work on dashboarding and connecting different platforms to supply these with data
- Your work generates unique insights that you use to ensure that all our clients’ marketing channels are managed effectively
What we ask for
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- University-level (Dutch HBO/WO) education
- Experience with Digital Analytics Tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and Tag Management & Data Management Tools (such as Google Tag Manager, TEALIUM, Relay42)
- Experience with at least one Dashboarding Tool (such as Klipfolio, Datastudio, Tableau)
- You feel comfortable in a multi-disciplinary environment with creative colleagues and developers
- You’re passionate about online technology
- You enjoy working with international clients and colleagues
What we offer
You’ll be part of our growing team of Digital Marketing experts. Together, we specialise in data while working closely with each other to create an impact for the great brands we work for. You’ll enjoy loads of room and opportunities to learn and grow while working with different clients in various team configurations. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. Other benefits include a laptop, phone, good pension scheme and our own bar where we wrap up the week on Friday afternoons.
So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.
No recruitment agencies please, we’ll fill this vacancy ourselves.