Who are we?
Valtech is a multi-award-winning digital agency with 3500+ talented people in 45 beautiful offices across 19 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands, from airlines and travel companies to the leading retailers, luxury brands, and automotive and B2B companies.
We transform our clients’ businesses and offer transformative job opportunities for those who join us. We transform by doing across commerce, connected experiences, digital platforms, marketing and more.
We are founding members of the MACH Alliance, whose goal is to help enterprise organizations navigate the complex modern technology landscape. We aim to guide and show how businesses can benefit from open tech ecosystems that are Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS, and Headless.
Our operations team works hand in hand with our internal and external teams of software specialists in setting up, running, and maintaining platforms for our customers and our projects. As we are operating global platforms, a 24/7 picket team ensures a continuous operation of all environments. While supporting our customers in designing reliable, maintainable, and secure platforms, you will collaborate with front- and backend developers and take responsibility for driving the projects on the operational level.
What you bring along
- At least five years of experience in the service operations or DevOps
- Expert in hosting operations of Linux and Windows environments
- Understanding of the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Deep knowledge in container solutions like Docker or similar
- Deep knowledge in Kubernetes
- Competent in ITIL based operation processes
- Experienced in Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
- Skilled in cloud platforms like Azure or AWS
- Knowhow in log monitoring stacks like ELK is a plus
- Deep understanding of network technologies and security is a plus
- Completed technical studies or training in computer science, information systems, or electronics
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless, we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with training and certification.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks, and snacks at work, or join one of our famous company dinners.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days, you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
24 vacation days