Do you eat, sleep and breath creativity? If you’ve answered “yes,” then Valtech wants you as our next Senior Digital Designer. In this role, you’ll save the day with your designs as you work with globally renowned brands and their business-critical projects – nationally and internationally. Don’t worry; it’s not a solo mission. You’ll collaborate with a team of like-minded creatives and techies eager to push the boundaries and surpass our client’s expectations. If you’re up for the exciting challenge to create innovative designs unlike ever before, then apply today.
Life as a Senior Digital Designer at Valtech means:
- Defining the next digital concept for our clients.
- Working closely with international companies, understanding their customers’ needs and building their customers’ loyalty through amazing digital experiences.
- Collaborating with peers across the globe, UX designers, content strategists, business analysts and techies and co-create with client stakeholders, most often in design sprints.
- Challenging client organizations to think design driven and act as an advisor that drives change.
- You’ll be a source of inspiration to both clients and colleagues, and you are not afraid to share thoughts and new ideas on both design and ways of working; as a senior member of our design team, you will lead by example and help your team members grow and improve.
You can be our next Senior Digital Designer if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with visual and digital design.
- You obtained a Master’s degree in design, communication, IT or a related area of study.
- You are skilled in all of the tools needed to create a phenomenal customer experience, like good old-fashioned pen and paper, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch app and InVision app etc.
- You have experience in how to organize, build, manage and scale design systems.
- You are a master of prototyping and knows how to define principles for transitions and micro interactions.
- If you know how to do animations and edit video it is a great plus.
Here’s a little about us:
We’re local and global. We’re part of the global Valtech Group, spanning 5 continents with 40+ offices around the world – London, Amsterdam, New York, San Diego, Singapore, Buenos Aires - just to name a few. We are design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.
We’re one of the leading digital agencies in Denmark, working with logos such as Grundfos, Rolex, TrygFonden, L’Oréal, and Lego. All thanks to our 160 brilliant minds working in our stunning offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus.
As part of a global organization we have multi-cultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers.
We provide everyone with freedom and sky-high opportunities – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have a role-based, transparent workplace based on democratic principles where the same terms apply to everyone. Therefore, we all share the same loyalty-based pension and vacation scheme, health insurance and fringe benefits.
With on-going interviews, we urge you to already now send your application to email@example.com or apply online as Senior Digital Designer.
If you have any questions, just let us know:
1437 København K,
T: 3288 2000