Wanted for our Marketing Services team: a passionate Digital Marketing Consultant with a keen eye for opportunities and the commercial mindset to seize them. Someone who sees the bigger picture but can also advise our clients and guide colleagues through the nitty-gritty. You’re ready to take the lead and create the bridge between development, stakeholders, digital strategy and marketing operations, while ensuring our client’s platforms are marketing-ready and kickstarting their growth. Does working for big brands like Philips, DSM, Wavin, and ASML sound exciting? Time to apply!
What will you be doing?
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, one of your most important tasks will be to determine a roadmap based on the client’s objectives and strategy. You then translate this roadmap into projects and other activities and implement them together with the development team. As an expert in your field, you are always looking to spot new opportunities and share them with your colleagues and Account Managers. You motivate and guide the team and know how to convince clients and colleagues of your approach. If you perform well, we also expect you to celebrate your success!
As our future Digital Marketing Consultant, you will also:
- Lead client sessions and interviews to determine journeys, personas and KPIs.
- Perform audits together with the team (on SEO, Data, Privacy etc.) and translate insights into themes, epics and roadmaps.
- Work closely with our development team, product owners, stakeholders and third parties to align on acceptance criteria of marketing stories and perform quality assurance.
- Monitor during migrations and go-lives.
- Stay up to date with the latest tools and methods – and share that knowledge with colleagues and clients.
- Guide clients and ensure that they pursue relevant digital marketing opportunities.
- Develop and execute new ideas proactively, based on data and insights.
- Execute and translate the strategy from KPIs to tactics.
This position strikes a balance between strategic thinking and hands-on activities. We are not looking for a digital marketing coordinator or manager, but for someone who also knows how to execute and select the right tools to achieve certain objectives.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 7 years of experience within an agency designing, setting up, managing, optimizing and reporting on platforms for marketing purposes.
- Up-to-date experience with digital marketing tooling.
- You know how to convince and motivate like no other and love interacting with clients.
- You are used to agile working in development teams.
- You feel at home in a multidisciplinary international environment with creative colleagues and developers.
- You like being a mentor for junior colleagues and you find it an interesting challenge to show them the ropes.
- Experience with Sitecore and EPiServer.
- Additional experience in one or more of the following disciplines: campaigns, marketing automation is a pre.
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your Team Captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills.
In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your Team Captain). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Business Card)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. We have outlined the different stages below:
1. Receiving your job application
2. CV/phone screening: by recruitment
3. CV screening: by the hiring manager
4. 1st (online) interview*
5. 2nd (online) interview
6. The offer! 🎉
*For some of our vacancies an assessment or case (after 1st interview) is part of the process