Can you keep a steady course on the digital transformation of some of the world’s largest brands? Do you want a role where you’re empowered to make decisions, advise your clients and challenge them when needed? And do you want to roll with a crew who shares, dares and cares? Then read on…
First things first… What will you become a part of? We are known for outstanding digital experiences, and when you join us, you’ll be a part of a global team of more than 3,500 innovators. We are an easy-going bunch, but don’t be fooled by our casual demeanour: Quality is no joking matter to us, and you’ll find some of the most skilled people within their field in our crew. You’ll work with large global and local brands and set the course for their digital transformation from idea to launch. We deal with projects of all sorts and sizes, and you’ve a strong voice in deciding what type you’ll take on next and how you’ll plan out the process. We’re looking for someone who wants to shake things up and fill their days with problem solving, innovation and phenomenal client projects.
You’ll be the glue that holds everything together: Your world will consist of offers, contracts, timelines, sprints, stakeholder management and problem solving. You’ll work with a lot of different people, from developers to designers, even within your own team. It’s your job to steer them on a steady course and to build strong collaboration with your client, no matter if they are senior level executives or hands-on project managers. This means advising on how to transform their digital business but also challenge their way of thinking when needed. Furthermore, you’ll take on the role as mentor for less experienced project managers and transform them into superstars.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll be accountable for delivering high quality projects on time and on budget.
- You’ll facilitate the process and keep your project team on course.
- You’ll build strong collaboration with your Valtech team members and the client.
- You’ll advice our clients on the best approach and dare to challenge their point of view.
- You’ll mentor and develop less experienced project managers.
- You’ll get your hands in all parts of the project, whether it’s problem solving, creating parts of the final product or the administrative side of things.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- You’ve 5+ years of experience managing digital projects.
- You’ve proven experience with agile methodology and can break down customer requirements. You most likely have a Scrum and/or a SAFe certification.
- You probably have a Prince2 certification or similar.
- You may not be a programmer, but you DO speak code and coders understand you.
- You’re a versatile juggler, who can keep the grand overview of things.
- You’re well-versed in Jira and Confluence or Azure DevOps.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,500 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have, from our very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, please send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.