Senior Director of Technology will Contribute to the Valtech India’s growth (and thereby Valtech Group’s) with technology leadership; help customers leverage existing landscape while also transforming to new and emerging digital landscape; lead the initiatives in enhancing existing and in building new tech competencies in the company; be a coach; strong drive, desire, and skill for developing new business with customers.
Technology Leadership – Inside India view
• Play overarching technology leadership role across Practices, platforms and business lines.
• As a member of India Leadership, help India offices in enhancing existing technology competency levels across tech stack.
• Identify technology trends in Valtech focus areas, initiate new competency development programs.
• Actively work with Learning & Development Department and Practices in designing training programs, execution and measuring the outcome for different levels of profiles: Fresh from campus to senior level.
• Actively work with sales, pre-sales and Practices in preparing and responding to RFPs.
• Review of key technology and architecture decisions for new and existing customers, participate in customer review calls where required.
• Introduce new tools and engineering methodologies that help improve delivery efficiency and effectiveness.
Technology Leadership – Group view
• Be the technology leadership bridge between Valtech global initiatives and India / APAC.
• Align India delivery practices, tools and approach with global • Contribute to technology leadership topics and initiatives at Group level together with group CTO organization.
Technology Leadership – External view
• Be the technology leadership for customers engaged with India for delivery – participate in sales, pre-sales and RFP response preparation and presentation to customers.
• Build confidence in our solution and technology architecture by contributing, reviewing and presenting to existing customers as required time to time.
Experience – Essential
• Deep experience in digital technologies and landscape.
• Experience in Enterprise Solution Architecture for large global customers that delivered seamless experience to customers.
• Experience in enterprise application and platform integration.
• Experience in implementing more than one type of platform across Commerce, Content, mobile, data etc.
• Experience in Cloud stack – at least one: Azure or AWS or GCP.
• Experience in more than one type platform brands such as SAP CX, Sitecore, SF, Adobe etc.
• Experience in emerging technologies such as MACH.
• Experience in pre-sales process and RFP response preparation.
• Experience in presenting new offer or idea to customers, external stakeholders and internal stakeholder.
• Experience in agile engineering tool sets and methodology.
• Experience in stakeholder management.
• Preparation of concise and sharp report on periodic progress.
Experience – Desirable
• Experience in Data, AI/ML.
• Experience is one or more business sectors: retail, BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare etc.
• Engineering graduate preferably with MBA
Skill and knowledge
• Presentation preparation and review.
• Support contractual documentation review from tech perspective.