Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing E-commerce PMO Program Manager? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE CARE DARE
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
Senior E-Commerce PMO Program Manager
The PMO Program Manager will manage a large e-commerce initiative for a major equipment manufacturer who is looking to implement a direct to consumer business. This involves the rollout of the existing ecommerce platform and adapting it to the US market.
What you will do:
- Manage and lead US rollout project on including managing multiple workstreams
- Create master project plan
- Establish project delivery methodology
- Implement PMO governance, process and procedures
- Part of the project lead team (2 business project leads Germany, IT project lead US)
- Perform and lead team and module meetings
- Plan, track and manage overall project within US based on alignments within the project team
- Perform stakeholder management, especially within US
- Present findings and reports to C-level executives at client
What you should have:
- Strong experience in LEADING cross-regional projects
- Strong experience in LEADING XL sized projects
- Intercultural experience
- Profound understanding of B2C / e-commerce business and operating model
- Ability to lead and motivate various stakeholder in US
- Strong communicator, planner, presenter
Valtech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category