What you will do:
- HRBP: Playing the role of SPOC for all HR related activities and initiatives for one of the business practices. Deliberate with Practice Head and Managers regarding employee development initiatives, resolving concerns, employee engagement.
- Onboarding: New joiner induction and familiarization program to ensuring best onboarding experience.
- New Hire Engagement: Periodical interaction with new joiners to for achieving comfortable settlement in the new environment of the organization.
- Background Verification: Administration of new joiner background verification through the agency.
- FEMPOWER: Work closely with female folks of the organization to encourage and motivate them to participate in organizational activities and celebrations.
What you can experience:
Unique work culture of transparency, collaboration, respect, appreciation and encouragement by the colleagues and leaders. Get to know and learn new HR project. Experience the global company culture of share, dare and care.
What is preferred:
A passionate female HR professional coming from HR Generalist background from IT organization, having similar expertise detailed as above. Enthusiastic to explore new initiatives and best HR practices. Experience in:
- Being HRBP for a business line for 2-3 years
- Enterprise people practices management (HRMS) tool
- Creating companywide HR communications
- Employee engagement and delight initiatives
- MS-Excel capabilities
Very good communication, solution orientation, exceptional interpersonal relationships, collaboration, being assertive, timeliness.