You have the desire to keep your knowledge on the pulse of new developments. And you share your skills effectively with other team members. You:
- Work with a range of specialist departments as a technical contact point before, during and after go-live
- You innovate, build and develop new state of the art frontend applications
- You implement Web interfaces based on the latest technologies
develop performance-oriented front ends
- You optimize those to W3C standards and WCAG 2.0
- Are involved in the maintenance and extension of existing front-ends
- Advice and support in the design of Web projects
What you bring along
- Technical Degree or equivalent level of experience
- At least 5 years experience in the development of web solutions or web sites
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art front-end technologies with a focus on frameworks and libraries like Angular, React, Vue.js
- Very good knowledge and experience with NodeJS and its current ecosystem eg. NPM, Gulp, Webpack or equivalent
- Consistently care for test coverage and automation
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors - SASS/LESS
- Broad technical background (knowledge of various programming languages and environments, databases, operating systems) is an advantage
- High level of service and customer orientation
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.