Senior Full- Stack Engineer
What we are looking for:
Someone who can develop leading-edge interactive experiences for our clients’ guests. He/She/They will explore technology solutions, develop prototypes, and then implement production solutions in coordination with both internal, client, and partner teams. He/She/They will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers, and encourage others to also be their best.
A successful Sr. Full-Stack Engineer is a sharp developer, engineer, highly adaptable, curious about new technologies, shows strong initiative, is able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally, and is energized by working in a team environment.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents, we contribute $2500 cash towards your family HSA
401K Matching immediately vested.
Minimum of 30 days PTO.
Up to 8 Weeks Parental Leave.
Home office set up stipend.
2pm Summer Fridays.
- Provide effort estimates and solution approaches for customer needs, sometimes from a quick “sales” point of view. Helps position solutions and options to client business stakeholders
- Participates in technical discoveries with clients and internal stakeholders
- Leads development processes, solution design, and build implementation towards the on-budget, on-time, high-quality delivery of client projects
- Contributes to and executes processes and practices towards delivery excellence, team happiness & client satisfaction
- Researches new technology, seeks vendors and resources that alight with the client’s technical strategies
- Identifies ways to increase peer and client-staff knowledge and skills to support future growth both at the agency and client levels
- Participates in the creation of prototypes and proofs-of-concept to quickly learn-validate-iterate
- 7+ Years of industry experience
- Full-stack development experience (REST APIs Backend, DB modeling, CI/CD and Deployment automation, Web UX/UI, HTML/CSS)
- Client-facing experience, consultative role (agency or business consulting)
- Strong experience with SaaS and cloud-based solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience with requirements gathering, technical and non-technical documentation
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- Strong with Linux or MacOS command-line tools and Bash shell scripting
- Experience with automated testing for both backend and frontend
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Management, other Engineering discipline or equivalent field experience
Skills we consider a plus:
- Cloud-First Solutions
- Experience with React Native, Chef, Ansible, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, ExpressJS, Cloud
- CI/CD, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, GraphQL
- DevOps, Containers, Docker
- Background in Test-Driven Design
Here’s a little about us: