We are looking for the sharpest analytical expert to expand our competencies within the Google Marketing Platform, to help us achieve our mission of helping our clients truly discover the power of marketing technology!
What will be your mission?
You will be our Subject-Matter Expert (SME) on Google Marketing Platform, meaning that you will be the person who “owns” the Google platform in eCapacity. You will be constantly on top of what is possible in the GMP and continuously educate yourself. You will be the go-to for this subject and you will share your knowledge with the team and in projects to ensure that we are always updated and able to help our clients in the best way.
Your expertise will be vital for helping some of our top clients achieve their marketing potential. You will work as a strategic consultant and a trusted advisor to make sure, a google setup from eCapacity always reaches top quality. You will take part in cross-functional teams together with both management consultants, strategy analysts, technology experts, and other data analysts like yourself.
You will help clients in capturing and translating data accurately and then translating them into analytical and business context using the Google Analytics suite. You will design, implement, audit, and deliver high quality, high recurring value, and ad hoc analysis with excellent data storytelling and visualization.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Being the SME of GMP, you will be ensuring that we are always the best in class within Google
- Act as a thought leader for clients, identifying commercial needs that can be supported and optimized across the GMP and GCP
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the data architecture and customer experience
- Works with and streamlines established data warehouses, production data, and available tools to build strategic datasets in support of key initiatives
- Establishes and systematically performs processes to assess and validate data accuracy
We are looking for someone who has worked extensively with the Google Marketing Platform, thrives as a consultant, and is an analyst by heart.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have 3-5 years of experience from working with GMP
- I have a strategical, analytical, and commercial mindset
- I have a great experience with Google Analytics and GTM
- I have worked with Google Data Studio, Google Ads, DV360, etc.
- I am an experienced user of Big Query and know how to connect tools and data within GMP
- I can transform business needs into workable solutions.
- I am a team player
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues and clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
As a person, you have a creative analytical mindset, and you can find insights from massive and diverse data sets. Last, but not least, you can communicate these insights to non-analyst functions. You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work.
- You will work from Copenhagen or Aarhus
- The position is full-time
Valtech_eCapacity – Best Consultancy 2020
Valtech_eCapacity is a specialized unit of Valtech and we help leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industry. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait of which we take great pride. Among our clients are Novo Nordisk, Yousee, Telenor, Codan, OK, VELUX and Pandora. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, DMP/CDP, personalization, analytics, and data science/AI, and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, and other specialized marketing technologies.