We are seeking an IT / Network Engineer for Valtech Inc., a global digital agency operating in 15 different countries.
As part of the Valtech’s Global IT team, you will help execute and support the company's various IT initiatives. This role includes the management and maintenance of Valtech’s corporate systems including firewalls, switches, access points and VPNs located worldwide in several Valtech locations (physical or cloud). You will also be responsible to support other IT assets, tools and assist with any security related incidents arising locally or globally. The job will also entail, although in a minor way, assisting in troubleshooting local team members’ IT related laptop and system issues.
Additional responsibilities may include the support of client infrastructure systems as the need arise. After hours support is required depending on projects and support needs.
Your activities will be:
- Manage and maintain the global network environment;
- Install, configure, diagnose, repair and upgrade all corporate hardware including firewall, access points switches;
- Review and participate in the drafting of security policies and network architectures;
- Support local IT operations with local infrastructure needs as well as addressing any security related matters;
- Proactively monitor network performance and network security globally;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, bandwidth throughput and other network and system problems;
- Management of Azure / AWS subscriptions in the role of network contributor s it relates to global IT operations;
- Respond to network connectivity issues and resolve any wireless communication issues within the offices;
- Keep thorough documentation of all network configurations, architectures and information;
- Coordinate and participate in vendor relationships.
Why work with us?
We offer culture of continuous learning, diversity place in the company and competitive salary. We have also comprehensive benefits like medical care, English Classes in company, relaxed atmosphere, feedback culture, snacks in the office, flexible working time, decompression area and others.