Toyota Motor Europe sound familiar?
Valtech is creating a portfolio of online services from design to implementation for Toyota’s newest devices. So, these services will become a part of the multimedia system of new Toyota vehicles. You will be part of the international extremely professional team of over 30 people. Sound’s interesting?
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years of hands-on Java and TypeScript development experiences;
- experience in integrations using REST, HAL, Fetch;
- practical experience with using AWS, Kong API gateways;
- Spring Boot, React, SASS development experiences;
- experience with Maven, Parcel, npm;
- knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- solution-oriented mindset;
- excellent communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (oral, written);
- education or study of computer science or a similar subject;
- business trips availability.
- practical experience with Automotive projects;
- having a driving license is a plus.
You will work in one of our agile international teams and develop under Linux, macOS, or Windows with IntelliJ as IDE for the connected vehicle and develop new solutions based on current market requirements. You will be a part of the international team of around 30 people, working all over Europe with a center in Brussell. As a part of the team, you will develop the new multimedia system for the Toyota’s vehicles. You are going to participate in the decision-making process for the solutions to be applied. This role is a great chance to influence the World’s top-notch company’s solutions.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.