We are looking to expand our digital strategy business area and are seeking management consultants to join our team and our mission to help our clients truly discover the empowerment of digital optimization.
We are Valtech_eCapacity – Best Consultancy 2020
Valtech_eCapacity is a specialized unit of Valtech and we help leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industrial. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial insights and results. A trait of which we take great pride. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, Data Management Platforms/Customer Data Platform, personalization, analytics, and data science/AI, and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, Marketo, and more.
Your mission as a Senior Management Consultant
You will become a senior strategy consultant in the Strategy team in eCapacity. In this role, you will advise our clients on how to improve and grow their digital businesses – for instance through new digital services, optimization of existing digital activities, and improvements of operations.
We work with the toolbox of a management consultant but with a distinct focus on the way, digital channels can improve commercial performance. We have a deep understanding of what it requires to run a digital business and we offer completely independent advice on what is the best approach for each client.
You will be working in cross-functional teams together with both subject matter experts as business strategists, analysts, data scientists, and other marketing technology experts. Your overall mission is to help our clients reach the strongest digital setup possibly by guiding and walking them through the process. Furthermore, making sure it happens in the right order and needed eCapacity specialists. You will be working closely with your clients along with your client team, making sure eCapacity delivers top-quality consulting.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Participate in projects from problem definition to execution
- Conduct analysis and build recommendations
- Support and follow-up on project implementation
- Engage with a wide range of our clients’ stakeholders across markets and functions
- Be client lead on the engagements where you are leading your workstream together with client stakeholders and other internal stakeholders
- Helping our clients grow their commercial business by identifying opportunities and how to exploit them
- Create presentation material to support communication to key stakeholders, e.g. Executive Management and Board of Directors
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a skilled consultant with the experience needed to step into the role of a senior consultant. You have experience as a consultant – may be from a management consultancy or an agency where you have focused on the development of digital strategies. You come with a well-developed toolbox and you are looking for an opportunity to get into a team where you can specialize even more in the digital space and where you can become part of shaping the market offering.
More specifically, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have at least 2-3 years experience working in a top tier management consulting firm or in-house strategy team
- I have a strong analytical foundation and numerical skills
- I have a ‘Can-do’ attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile to make sure we succeed
- Keen interest in digital trends
- I am a good communicator and presenter – and you have a strong commercial focus.
- The role of a consultant and trusted advisor is natural to me, and I understand how to bring value to clients through insights, strategies, and recommendations.
- I am used to seeing opportunities for new business with existing clients as well as with new ones, and I know how to turn this into offers and proposals that resonate with clients.
- I am a team player
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues and clients
You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work. You see yourself working with a professional team at eCapacity as a natural next step in your career.
Here's a little about us
We are operating as a Center of Excellence within Valtech, focusing on Analytics and Commercial Insights. We are a team of 50 people spread across competencies as Analytics, CRO, MarTech, eCommerce, and Management Consultancy.
As part of a global organization, we have multicultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers.
We have a role-based and transparent workplace. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability. The same terms apply to everyone. That means the same pension, health insurance, non-solicitation clause, fringe benefits, and bonus scheme.
Our ambition is to be the leading global digital agency and the undisputed source of cutting-edge, next-gen digital solutions that transform our clients’ digital presence and create measurable results.
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 3.500 colleagues in offices around the world, we provide people the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices and to pursue an international career.
Why should you apply?
Here are a few more reasons for you to consider joining us:
- We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom for you to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us. Besides a running dialogue about your on-the-job development with your team lead, you will have opportunities to participate in a wide range of courses offered by the Valtech Academy.
If you’d like to be part of the Valtech_eCapacity team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’, so we can get acquainted! As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible!
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.