You will be a key member of the wider European marketing team, working in close collaboration with our strategic leads across Europe, utilising campaigns, content, PR, Martech, sales enablement, events and partner relationships.
Your job will be to strategise regionally with the team and execute locally. You will work in close collaboration with our demand generation and account teams on lead generation across core verticals in both Switzerland and Germany, including retail, manufacturing and mobility.
The scope and scale of this role is broad, working with a spectrum of stakeholders across the business to deliver against Valtech’s business development marketing strategy. Leading our marketing efforts for both Switzerland and Germany, ensuring we implement the right marketing tactics to achieve our growth targets by converting new leads and grow our existing portfolio of client engagements.
What you will be doing:
- You will have overall responsibility for setting the marketing strategy in the Switzerland and Germany, in close alignment with the region.
- Collaborating and aligning with SMEs and vertical leads on specific go-to-market and lead generation strategies.
- Tracking local opportunities and determining how and where to support with business growth.
- Managing account-based marketing campaigns and initiatives, designed to generate new business, focussed on digital transformation, digital platforms, digital experience and composable architecture.
- Working closely with various stakeholders; our PR agency and PR lead to develop the right in-market messaging; our Regional Partner Lead; regional and global colleagues and teams to develop targeted campaigns and content.
- Determining necessary activities to support defined business objectives across the DACH region for new and existing customers.
We would love if you bring:
- Extensive experience in marketing management or similar roles, preferably from a digital/IT consultancy environment or other B2B focused organisations
- Experience of defining and executing multiple lead generation campaigns, ideally within the eCommerce, digital transformation or DXP sectors
- Be a specialist in sales and business development marketing
- Able to build robust account-based marketing plans with strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Possess commercial experience of the DACH or German markets, although ideally you will have knowledge of both or of working with an international focus
- Confident with analysing data to influence marketing strategy and initiatives in order to drive growth
- Possess outstanding stakeholder management skills and enjoyment in collaboration with SMEs
What you can expect from us
Discover our German benefits here
Apart from the country specific benefits listed, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Marketing Manager?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!
Why do we state “all genders” in the title of this job description?
As per the AGG (General Equal Treatment Act) in Germany and equivalent in France, jobs must be advertised in a gender-neutral manner. We use the statement (all genders) to make it clear that this position is open to all genders in these countries, even if the job title itself can be translated or interpreted as "masculine" in the French or German language.