As a Senior .Net Engineer, you will be a key member to implement web and e-business solutions for our international clients which are all well-known global brands from different industries.
- Passionate about creating high-quality software.
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional.
- Self-Motivated Individual who has fun taking up challenging assignments.
- Keen interest in learning and adapting to new technologies or methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Experience in OOAD, Design Patterns, API-first, and microservices architectures.
- 5 + Years Working experience in the following Web technologies: C# and the Microsoft .NET stack, ASP.NET MVC experience, SQL Server
- Understanding of agile software development practices, especially Scrum and TDD.
- Ability to refactor and debug source code.
Working as part of a cross-functional team. Take part in daily scrum meetings and other artifacts (planning, estimation, pair programming, code reviews, design discussions, retrospectives). Client sites are often based on EPiServer.
EPiServer (CMS & Commerce) experience is a plus but not mandatory.
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless, we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with trainings and certification.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks, and snacks at work, or join one of our famous company dinners in one of Skopje’s Kafanas.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days, you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
24 vacation days