Senior Project Manager
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 17 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To further grow our team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for a Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (m/w/d)
- You support Valtech Clients and Valtech Project Teams both locally and globally to drive project vision, objectives and take ultimate responsibility for delivering high quality solutions
- You collaborate, consult and advise our clients and their key stakeholders on various topics focused on long term success and growth of their business including topics such as; business transformation, organizational transformation, digital strategy etc. partnering with colleagues from the relevant areas (or along these lines…)
- You focus on the improvement of customer satisfaction, securing long-term success and profitability and ensuring both Valtech and client project goals align with strategic company missions and objectives.
- You are an innovative and Agile portfolio manager advising clients at a high level on how to identify and select the right projects and solutions to support their organisational strategy. You act as the bridge between implementation and strategy, so projects are always aligned to the organization's overall mission.
- You act as the direct link between the client and Valtech team with focus on the whole project lifecycle
- In this role, you work as the advocate/ project champion and monitor and evaluate project flow, orchestrate multiple project streams on program level, report progress of the project(s) and ensure projects continue to meet overall strategic mission, vision, and goals.
- You are responsible for identifying deviations in projects that may work against client organizational/ strategic goals and are confident to remediate these issues to keep the end goal in focus
- You are responsible for high-level resource planning, management of the project team, budget planning, project milestones and reporting.
- You support the Head of Project Management to mentor more junior project managers sharing tips, techniques and templates, helping others learn how to perform this role. You work closely with team members to provide training on strategic initiatives, such as improving quality etc.
What you offer
- You hold relevant Education relatable to - or an equivalent level of experience within Project Management/ Program Management
- You have 8 years+ experienced within the Strategic Project or Program management of large scale projects delivered by cross-functional teams
- You are experienced within holding responsibility for projects/programmes from greenfield conception to client handover and furthermore through further evolution of the solution
- You are experienced and knowledgeable within working with modern Agile methodologies
- You are passionate, innovative and knowledgeable about digital projects and offerings, and are able to connect the business view with technology
- You are a supportive leader internally and understand how to help develop and nurture your project team
- You are a trusted client advisor who nurtures and develops working relationships and is able to communicate on Senior Management level
- You are able to work both within a team environment and independently
- You are a proficient German and English communicator
- Certifications in Project Management and/or advanced (scaled) agile methodologies are an asset
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Skiing, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications.