What we are looking for:
We’re known as leaders in all things digital. It’s in our DNA to always be better at what we do and how we operate as a company. We’ve been around a while and we’re confident that we’ve learned a thing or two about how to make an outstanding work environment. We pride ourselves on never resting on our laurels to create, and keep creating, an unbeatable culture for all who work with us.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager who can drive all aspects of the development/implementation of the project from the design process through a finished state. This individual will provide a single point of contact for project-related activity.
What you will do:
- Defining project scope and objectives. Overseeing/coordinating all aspects of the project. Planning and directing schedules as well as project budgets
- Setting and maintaining client expectations on scope, timeline and budget; building a collaborative and constructive relationship with client teams
- Providing visibility to team impediments/risks and assisting with eliminating them
- Tracking and reporting status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
- Helping teams achieve project goals while being aware of and sensitive to the overall business goals
- Facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Helping developers and testers with task estimation in sprint planning sessions
- Assisting product owners and teams in release planning and maintaining the release/sprint backlogs
- Reviewing with team regular performance updates and/or reviews for identifications of variances and corrective actions
- Raising concerns based on measurement criteria to supervision and provides recommendations to maximize productivity
- Interfacing with offshore teams through onsite representatives
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience in managing small-to-large-scale business/IT system implementation projects. Significant experience in project management, scope and budget management.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Web-based Content Management and/or e-commerce platforms.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- Ability to understand technical issues at high-level
- Demonstrated ability to execute with a positive, result-focused attitude
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to bridge gaps and communicate effectively between cross-functional teams
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Hands-on/direct experience working with project teams
Here’s a little about us: