Due to the current Corona virus shutdown and the uncertainty of the situation we have decided to put all open positions on hold. You can still apply, but please expect longer process and response time. We thank you for patience and understanding in this difficult situation.
We are looking for a juggler and the glue that holds everything together
Can you lead our mobile app projects to the finish line?
We’re up to our ears in exiting digital projects and we need someone to manage them. Are you our next Senior Project Manager for mobile app?
You will be the glue that holds everything together, the centre of our app universe. Does this sound interesting? If so, read on…
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You’re a juggler, so it goes without saying that you’ll keep a lot of balls in the air, of different sizes and colours.
Your world will consist of offers, contracts, timelines, schedules, and lots of other wonderful tools that make projects finish on time.
You’ll work with a lot of different people, from developers to designers, even within your own team. Remember you’re the juggler, but sometimes you have to work with the lion tamer and the trapeze artist in order to make your act work. You’re our clients trusted advisor – not only when it comes to second-to-none mobile app project management – but also when it comes to advisory on how to drive and transform our client’s mobile business.
The proverbial buck stops with you. It’s your job to make sure that things are delivered on time, and that our clients are happy with the digital solutions we create for their business.
You’re our next Senior Project Manager for Mobile app. if...
- Versatile doesn’t even begin to describe you.
- You know your way around mobile app! You’ve done this before. Several times during the past five years at least and your knowledge go deeper than turn on your mobile phone. You know what it takes to get a mobile app up and running, how to design it so it meets business goals and how to maintain and optimize it.
- You may not code yourself, but you understand the difference between native-, hybrid- and PWA apps. You may not have an eye for graphic design, but you know how to get the best out of creative people and processes.
- You thrive off customer contact. Whether it’s our office or our client’s, you’re at home in front of the client. You can talk about strategy, mobile apps, and the big picture, but you’re also aware of the individual steps needed to get to the end goal. You know how to identify additional ways your team or Valtech can add value to our clients’ businesses.
- You’ve gone to school. Whether it’s the School of Business or the School of Life, you’ve learned what you need to know to do this job.
- You know your best practices within project management and have extensive experience with Scrum and Agile processes. A certification in project management (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP) is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Do you Agile? If you do, it’s a bonus. If you don’t, be willing to learn.
Danish in writing and speech is an advantage.
And here’s a little about us
Valtech is one of Denmark’s leading digital agencies. We have about 145 people working in multi-cultural environments in our waterside offices in Holmen, Copenhagen, in downtown Aarhus as well as in Kharkov and Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine.
We interact across disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We have an international, open and collaborative culture that opens up for unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development.
We have a role-based, transparent workplace based on democratic principles. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability. The same terms apply to everyone.
That means the same pension, health insurance, non-solicitation clause, fringe benefits and bonus scheme.
Our ambition is to be the leading global digital agency and the undisputed source of cutting edge, next-gen digital solutions that transform our clients’ digital presence and create measurable results.
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 1.700 colleagues in offices around the world, we provide people with the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices (so remember your passport) and to pursue an international career.
We like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know your expectations.
We have on-going interviews so send your application as soon by press the apply button.