We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our talented team. Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and media & entertainment. Not only must you be willing to aggressively learn and expand your expertise, but you must be driven by results, hungry for challenges, and be willing to push yourself and take part in strong professional world-class teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of working experience in Project Management in a software development environment;
- technical background;
- proven practical team leadership experience;
- strong knowledge of Agile methodologies, including practical Scrum Master experience;
- must be able to gather & document project requirements & specifications;
- must be able to allocate work within and between project teams based on the given nature and complexity of the tasks;
- strong verbal & written communication skills, analytical and interpersonal communication skills, and exceptional organizational and work structuring skills;
- exceptional customer service and related skills;
- must demonstrate a hardworking disciplined character, be able to accept constructive criticism, able to motivate project teams, build consensus, and adhere to work policies and procedures;
- must be proficient with the use of MS Office tools, MS Project or other Project Management systems;
- excellent spoken and written English.
- professional Services Organization or Business Consulting experience;
- ecommerce industry experience;
- remote / international project team management;
- professional Project Management certifications.
As a Project Manager within our organization you will be facing interesting questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional global teams to deliver exceptional experiences for our clients. If to be more specific, you will
- manage the scope, budgets, and the timeline of e-commerce software development projects;
- manage client communications for multiple large-scale development efforts;
- manage project documentation & maintain the related knowledge base;
- assign work tasks, manage workload and properly allocate work efforts between project team members;
- motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, and facilitate team collaboration;
- anticipate the client’s needs, investigate and propose alternative technical solutions to clients through internal and external consulting and technical research;
- consistently deliver high-quality customer service;
- expand and enhance your own expertise in the e-commerce professional services domain, and be aware of global trends in the online retail & professional software delivery industry;
- conduct performance evaluations of project team members, provide employee performance feedback to department heads, and provide input for employee career development planning.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage - 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.