We are an experienced innovation company!
We exist to unlock a better way to experience the world. Valtech is one of the largest global business transformation agencies. We design, build, and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands.
We engage with our clients worldwide to discover new opportunities, design & build digitally driven solutions, and run & continuously optimize outcomes. We build intuitive, frictionless, and connected experiences that improve human lives and make our client's businesses grow.
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join an international team for a NL client. Our client’s product is a platform to allow big companies to educate their employees by making it easy to search and enroll on (mostly Netherlands-based) courses.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior QA Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with and supporting the team to establish a test-centric, automation-first approach, ensuring the delivery of products aligns with our client's key business objectives.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of an automation framework, actively participating in its roll-out and optimization.
- Working seamlessly within the existing structure and agile model, fostering close collaboration with Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Architects, Delivery Leads, and Product Owners.
- Taking on a mentorship role to guide and coach junior QAs, aiding in their professional growth and development.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of robust experience in QA and automation
- Proficiency in Cypress
- Expertise in integration and API testing
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Proven ability to create and execute a comprehensive QA strategy
- Strong soft skills, including the ability to collaborate effectively within a team and take ownership of assigned tasks.
While we don't expect candidates to be proficient in every listed skill, a realistic blend of these skills is essential. We value individuals who not only bring existing expertise but also contribute innovative ideas and have a keen interest in learning and adopting new skills.
What do we offer in return?
A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
Regular online and onsite events 🤙
Remote work-friendly 👩💻
Mingling with your colleagues at Café Valtech ☕
A team who serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁 Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sports Club – we care deeply about your health, safety, and mental well-being 🍀
Home office budget to improve your workstation and get you ready to shine 🤩
A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸
Our recruitment process:
- Introduction video call with Recruiter
- Technical video interview with a Hiring Manager and team member
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.
Diversity and Inclusion at Valtech
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.