Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
What we are looking for:
It is an exciting time to join this team as Valtech is growing. As the Senior QA Analyst, you are an integral part of Valtech Digital Team and Development team. The Sr. QA Analyst will be accountable for all quality assurance practices in the company. This includes designing comprehensive test case scenarios for both front end and backend code, executes test cases and verifying that new product releases are ready for release to production. You will ensure that the company meets and exceeds its service level agreements by developing and managing Quality of Service performance and availability monitoring processes and ensuring that the user experience is error-free, fast and efficient.
You are an individual who can learn fast, has 5-7 years of experience in Quality Assurance automation testing, leading online marketing solutions or digital agencies and has patience for the details. You never assume something works correctly the first time and you get great satisfaction in finding defects. You love to break code, tear it apart and get to the bottom of bugs, performance testing, automated testing and the like. You show initiative and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, challenge the development and operations teams to reach higher standards of performance and availability and is focused on getting the job done.
What you should have:
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn new tools and products.
- Exceptional verbal and documentation skills
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in Automation testing.
- Expertise in designing and implementing automation frameworks.
- Experience performing load testing, Pen and Security Testing
- Solid understanding of the software development and working experience within Agile environment (Scrums, Sprints, Retrospective, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
- Must have experience in a fast-paced environment. Digital agency experience preferred
- Must have a strong passion for Quality!
- Experience testing Content Management Systems (Sitecore, Hybris, EpiServer, Commerce, Salesforce)
- Experience testing Content sites, E-Commerce, and transactional systems.
- Experience working with Automation Tools (Selenium IDE, Cypress, ZAP and OWASP)
- Experience with load testing using Jmeter and Blazemeter.
- Strong understand of WCAG and ADA compliance using tools such as, Lighthouse, Screen readers (NVDA/JAWS), WAVE, Web Aim checker, Axe and Siteimprove.
- Experience working with Jira and XRAY test management tool.
- Strong knowledge of API testing.
- Experience in basic Java development.
- Understanding of CI/CD process and server tools knowledge.
- Experience testing Mobile devices using Browser Stack.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (desired) or 5+ experience in automation testing.
- Must have excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Experience communicating directly with external clients.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Experience leading a QA Team.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
- We’re located right in the action (Front & Spadina)
- Open concept office with plenty of room to get creative
- Collaborate, supportive culture
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- Stocked kitchen with everything you need to keep you going throughout the day
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!