We are looking for Senior React Engineer with e-commerce experience to join our global team of 6,000 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide.
At the intersection of insights and perspectives, we leverage the power of data, AI, creativity, and technology to achieve experience innovation for many of the world’s best-known brands, including L’Oreal, Mars, Audi, P&G, Volkswagen, and Dolby.
The client is a global e-commerce partner that provides end-to-end e-commerce solutions and services in fashion, luxury, and design domains. Headquartered in Italy, the company cooperates with the top brands worldwide and offers the best and most innovative experiences in the digital and e-commerce world. First-class design, exceptional creativity, modern ideas, and perfect quality of solutions and services are something that makes our client a leader in the segment.
The ideal candidate's skills include:
- 5+ years’ experience in Front-end development
- 4+ years of experience with React.js
- E-commerce industry experience is a must
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience of work with RESTful APIs / GQL
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, LESS/SASS, and BEM methodology
- Understanding of MVC and MVVM patterns
- Understanding of web applications
- Accessibility and SEO
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Experience with front-end tooling (npm-scripts/Webpack/Gulp)
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and working in cross-functional teams
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Accountability, strong communication, collaboration, and time-management skills
- Strong desire to learn more about business every day
- Experience with Salesforce B2C Commerce and Headless CMS would be a plus
As a Senior Frontend Consultant within our organization, you will be a part of the team building eCommerce solutions for our clients that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience, and performance.
You will work in an agile way in cross-functional global teams to deliver exceptional user experiences. You will join the project based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Composable Storefront). You will develop innovative approaches for displaying rich datasets to users in an easy-to-use, intuitive way. You will be expected to develop features, take part in the estimation process, conduct the code reviews and assist less senior developers.
As Consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and the means to communicate complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally.
Mental and physical health:
- Medical insurance
- Sports reimbursement budget
- Home office support
- A number of free psychological and legal consultations
- Maternity & paternity leave support
Personal and professional development:
- Internal workshops & learning initiatives
- English language classes compensation
- Professional certifications reimbursement
- Participation in professional local & global communities
- Growth Framework to manage expectations and define the steps to move towards the selected career
- Mentoring program with the ability to become a mentor or a mentee to grow to a higher position
Valtech Ukraine has a system of progressive benefit packages – the longer you stay with the company – the more benefits you get.
Our main priority has always been people. Valtech has created One Fund to support Ukrainian colleagues and teams who have found their lives turned upside down. Forbes Ukraine ranked Valtech Ukraine as a Top 50 Wartime Employers, we are coming in at number 14.
You can not only become a part of constant evolution but can lead the change. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver rather than the task executor.