Senior Sales/Account Executive
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 18 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine, UAE, North Macedonia).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To further grow our Sales team Valtech Switzerland (Geneva) currently searches for an experienced and convincing Senior Sales/Account Executive
Senior Sales/Account Executive (w/m/d)
- You support the growth of Valtech business within Western Switzerland.
- You hold responsibility for growing, assessing and developing new business opportunities within new and existing customers
- You support the growth and maintenance of the sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- You are responsible for the end to end sales and account management lifecycle within Romandie region
- You innovate, ideate and work to ensure Valtech remains competitive within Switzerland
- You collaborate with Head of Sales Western Switzerland to implement marketing strategies, analyse trends and results to facilitate the win of new business.
- You are a trusted advisor to our clients and partners and collaborate with them, identifying new business, suggesting high level and well tailored solutions and cement Valtech as a key partner to them.
- You are a key partner to existing Valtech clients, manage our current accounts with them and foster the relationship to expand our business with them further
- You hold and further develop and in-depth knowledge of Valtech offerings both locally and globally and utilize this knowledge to identify profitable business opportunities
- You collaborate with internal teams, both technical and non-technical to build technical sound and competitive offerings and furthermore utilize and collaborate with these teams when pitches are secured.
- You support, mentor and guide more junior members of the sales team in regards to new business development, account expansion and sales administration tasks
What you offer
- You hold 8+ year relevant and demonstrable experience in sales, conception or consulting-intensive services or solutions
- You have a demonstrable track record within a sales/business development leadership position successfully winning new business and further expanding existing accounts
- You are well networked within Switzerland especially French Region and hold strong relationships within current/target business clients of Valtech
- You are an autonomous and innovative business development professional who is adapt to working alone and also in collaboration with technical and non technical teams
- You are a proven relationship builder with track record of identifying potential in existing accounts and building and expanding them further,
- You are a proficient English & French communicator. Any other language a plus.
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone https://www.valtech.com/about/....
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!