Senior Service Coordinator
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a meticulous, detail-oriented senior Service Coordinator to manage the day-to-day needs of our customers, coordinate meetings between client teams and act as an internal escalation for technical investigations. The service coordinator’s responsibilities include helping to plan services, use the tools at hand to advocate for clients’ project successes through reporting, and in-depth analysis of current issues. The service coordinator will give white-glove service to clients within the E-Commerce space and offer high-quality daily communication between the work being done and the client.
To be successful as a service coordinator, you should be service-oriented with excellent organizational and record-keeping skills. You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to deal with our clients with empathy and compassion.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Valtech?
Flexibility: We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance.
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning through our in house LMS (Ask us about the Academy)
Back to the role:
What you will do:
- Assessing the service needs of clients and linking them to the appropriate resources and providers both within and outside the client’s organization.
- Incident/Problem management: Root cause analysis, post-incident reviews, coordination of technical issues, and facilitating timely resolution.
- Facilitating meetings between technical teams and relevant stakeholders to solve issues.
- Assisting clients with applications to ensure the effectiveness of business model.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of application architecture and investigation into each as necessary.
- Advocating for adequate, timely, and cost-effective services and responding to any issues that occur during the delivery of services.
- Scheduling appointments for the client, answering calls and tracking clients' priority issues.
- Monitoring the services being provided and staying up to date on any services being introduced or discontinued.
- Identifying and proposing fixes to areas that might need improvements.
- Working in coordination with the Service Manager to propose any team changes, such as permissions, training, workflow changes, that are needed based off client requirements.
- Work with a global team to deliver continuous service improvement
What you should have:
- A degree with a background in technology and prior work experience in E-Commerce setting.
- Experience in IT incident management and service management
- Comfortable dealing with a range of stakeholders from technical specialists to management to client's business representatives.
- Demonstratable change management, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience in the end-to-end management of incidents, including root cause analysis, post-incident reviews, raising tickets, tracking progress and escalation.
- Support the customer with knowledge management and process improvement.
- Desirable: Experience with Hybris Back Office, S3 bucket, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps
- Desirable: Experience with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Azure Monitor
- Experience working in a complex organizational structure is a plus
Here’s a little about us
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 5,000 exceptional individuals operating out of 60+ offices in 22 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.
So, if you are looking for your next challenge? Then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals working with composable Best-of-Breed technology platforms within the large-scale digital experience and e-commerce business area.