Do you want to charter new territory working on some of the most exciting Sitecore solutions in the market? Do you want to act as a trusted advisor to our clients as well as a developer? And do you want to team up with some of the best Sitecore professionals around? Then read on…
First things first… What will you be part of? You’ll join a global team of more than 3,000 innovators. Valtech is a Platinum Sitecore Partner working on some of the most exciting Sitecore projects you can find in the market. Here, you’ll work on ground-breaking Sitecore solutions, and you’ll do it in the company of more than one Sitecore MVP. So, even if you’ve seen it all, we are confident that this role will hone your skills and help you charter new territory. Oh, and by the way: We are family people, so we respect that you also have obligations elsewhere.
You’ll take part in every stage of the project, from discovery phase to final delivery. That way you’ll act as a developer as well as an advisor and dare to challenge our client’s way of thinking when needed. Along with the rest of the team, you’ll be accountable for orchestrating complex Sitecore projects and that we deliver high-quality solutions. In the mix of everything, you’ll excel by translating business needs into technical requirements, and develop solid architectures and solutions that challenge existing digital boundaries.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll act as a Senior Developer in the team and as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- You’ll work with the newest technologies as well as knowing your basics.
- You’ll work on versatile and up to date client portfolios with active solutions on Sitecore CMS 9 and 10.
- You’ll work with integration to other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM.
- You’ll assist your developer colleagues with knowledge on platforms, development, architecture and documentation to customers and peers.
- You’ll work alongside DevOps specialists and also take on responsibility in this field of expertise
- You’ll be a key Scrum-player in our cross functional team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Sitecore Developer, and you are certified within Sitecore.
- You have experience with and deep knowledge of integration to e.g., ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and other third-party integrations.
- You’re seasoned within .NET, C#, Azure, SQL, Powershell and .Net core.
- You’re well-versed in Jira and Confluence or Azure DevOps.
- You understand the value of a strong relationship between front- and backend development.
- You’re used to creating and dealing with build and deployment pipelines in a CI/CD mindset.
- You know the importance of reliable and stable environments and have experience working with Docker, Azure platform, and services and on-prem solutions as well.
- You’re fluent in English, both written and spoken, and preferably also in Danish.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have, from our very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next challenge, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.